Iziaq, S. OLAWALE is an entrepreneur, founder at OLAWALE'S MINDgineering SOLUTION, a personal development training and business support/development organization that provides kits and tools that trigger growth for entrepreneurs.
He has helped hundreds of youths and tens of entrepreneurs to make quantum leaps in their career and businesses.
Olawale is a mentor to writers and expert book marketing strategy. He is the host of Lagos Goals Setting Conference (LAGSEC), an annual conference that holds at the prestigious National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos which is put together to help people, especially youths to become equipped and contributing members in the process of re-engineering Nigeria into becoming a better nation.
He writes entrepreneurship/personal growth column for ECHOAFRICA MAGAZINE, an international magazine written in English, French, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, Swahili, and Amharic which is sold in some African and European countries as well as the USA. and beyond.
Olawale has appeared on several radio stations within the country which includes Top radio, Royal FM, Wigradio, Unilag Fm among others.
He has authored a couple of life-changing books which include “The Uncommon Greatness Guide, Positive thinking generates wealth, The power of positive stubbornness, The maximum achievement spectrum, 303 Silent seminars” among others.
Olawale has written over 600 life-changing quotes and sayings in the area of leadership, entrepreneurship, motivation, inspiration, growth, national development and knowledge, over 350 of which are showing on BRT TV daily. He has been honoured as a guest speaker on NTA Channel 5, STV and LTV8. He is the first Nigerian author to have his work shown on BRT TV daily.
He aspires to start his show “Business Show with Olawale” on Television/Radio in the nearest future, where strategies, motivation and ideas that can help businesses and people succeed exponentially will be discussed.
Olawale is so passionate about helping people reach their greatest potential. He is a mentor to many, both old and young folks. He loves to connect with people.
Awards and Recognitions
Award of Credence, National Association of Nigerian Students (N.A.N.S). 2015
Magazine recognition - EchoAfrica Magazine, Ethiopia 2015
Magazine recognition - Stride magazine, Nigeria 2016
First Nigerian author to have his work (thoughts from his books) shown on BRT TV daily, 2018
a. Book writing training for 1 month at 810$
b. Editing & proofreading services for 4cents per word
c. Book marketing & distribution strategies for 1 month at 780$
d. Ghostwriting for 12 cents per word
e. Public speaking training for 1 month at 840$
f. Book review for 54$ per review
g. Typesetting & pagination for 2$ per page
h. Cover designing for 40$
Books Written by Iziaq
a. Success through positive courage, 2011
b. Positive thinking generates wealth, 2013
c. The power of positive stubbornness, 2014
d. The uncommon greatness guide, 2015
e. Standout employee, 2016
f. The maximum achievement spectrum, 2017
g. 303 silent seminars, 2019
Iziaq - Book Writing, Editing & Marketing Training, Public Speaking, Designing
- Clients may book their respective consultants by placing their booking order for 5$
- The amount paid for 5$ shall be adjusted against the total value of the services taken by the Client. i.e. If the total service value for this particular Consultant is 100$, the final amount to be paid by the Client Would be 95$
- Upon booking a particular Consultant, Client would receive a digital file containing Consultant's Contact and Profile details. The client may choose to directly contact the Consultant or go via Ukiyoto for all communications.
- Once the service and the rate are finalised between the Client and Consultant upon mutual communication or communicating via Ukiyoto, Client would have two options to make the payment, a. Remit the full amount to Ukiyoto (preferred to maintain the safety of funds as well as ensure delivery of services as funds will be released to Consultant upon completion of delivery or milestone-based delivery OR b. Arrange mutual payment terms with the Consultant wherein Ukiyoto shall not be responsible for any frauds or defaults between the two parties
- The client may keep Ukiyoto in the loop (firstname.lastname@example.org) for all communications with the Consultant to foresee the quality of services delivered
- Clients are requested to provide feedback on their Consultant post service delivery
- Ukiyoto shall not be responsible for any mutual communications between the Consultant and the Client and will not be liable for any loss, damage or monetary transactions between the two parties
As our Clients are free to undertake services on their own, it is imperative that only those services, undertaken by the Consultants, confirmed from Ukiyoto's email id - email@example.com be considered to be conducted under Ukiyoto's brand name in order to maintain the quality standards of service delivery under the company name
The Booking Amount paid is non-refundable unless of course, the service does not begin due to non-availability of the Consultant or in case of an emergency. Services once booked cannot be cancelled by the Client on any account.
Feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications