Sun, Feb 28|
Ukiyoto Online Submission
Get your words up on that Billboard along with an exclusive publication for Paperbacks, Hardbacks and Flipbooks!
Time & Location
Feb 28, 2021, 7:00 PM
Ukiyoto Online Submission
About the Event
Ever thought of seeing yourself high on those Billboards!
Here's the grand chance to do so,
Submit your short story or poetry on any genre along with a phrase/quote (on your story within 10 words).
Your photo image, story name and this quote will go up on that Billboard for mass visibility.
Word count of Stories should be between 800 words and 10,000 words while that of poetry should be between 500 and 8,000 words. All submissions must be in English on any open genre.
All Flipbooks,eBooks, Audio Books, Paperbacks and Hardcases would be available Worlwide in any country.
What do participants get post getting published in the series?
- Have their best photos along with their phrase/quote on a large Billboard in a metro city
- Get published on Paperbacks, Hardbacks, Flipbooks and eBooks with worldwide distribution
- Get a dedicated Author Branding on Ukiyosk (www.ukiyosk.com)
- Chance to get published for a separate single title (over and above this collection) with entire production and distribution taken care by us and earn Lifetime Royalty (Scripts for single titles maybe sent additionally to email@example.com once they are ready - no deadline for this) for further processes.
- Receive Privilege Certificates for getting published
- Chance to develop Audio books and have us tune them in our studio to match Industry standards and set for distribution on Amazon, Google, iTunes and all other major channels with separate royalty paid to you
- Get to sign author contract
Terms and Conditions
- Participants maybe from anywhere in the World
- Participant needs to pay the registration/ticket fee and then mail us their short story or poetry along with author profile and author photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content would be curated as and when they are submitted on a rolling basis and participants would be intimated of the same
- For poetry, collection of poems maybe submitted within the given word count and with a common name
- As registration/ticket category price increases with dates, tickets may be booked now while content can be sent later by 28th Feb'21.
For any queries feel free to write to us at email@example.com
NOTE - Complete amount will be refunded in case your story is not taken up for publication
Early Bird (by 25th Jan)
Book your tickets and send your content latest by 28th Feb'21 to firstname.lastname@example.org$15.00
Regular (by 7th Feb)
Register your slots and send across your content latest by 28th Feb'21.$18.00
Laggard (by 28th Feb)
Register your slots and send across your content latest by 28th Feb'21.$20.00